Hi, my name is Monique. I am an adaptive learn-to-swim teacher from Ipswich, Queensland. I have a background in learn-to-swim for children aged 8 weeks to 16 years, specialising in individualised lessons and drowning prevention.
I offer 1:1 classes for children with autism, children with disabilities, and for children who have experienced aquatic trauma or have aquaphobia.
I offer private lessons across a variety of locations in Ipswich and the Lockyer Valley, and can provide a mobile service in your own backyard swimming pool in the Ipswich area.
- Swim Australia Teacher
- Swim Australia Teacher of Learners with a Disability
- Autism Swim Approved Provider
- Deaf Children Australia Puggles Skipper
- Worldwide Swim School Trauma Informed Aquatics
- Blue Card
- CPR/First Aid/Emergency Life Support
- Safe Sport Framework.
www.narwhalswim.com.au *website coming soon*
0401 879 345
Ipswich QLD Australia