Hi I’m Paige Leishman and I am currently;
- an occupational therapist
- an Austswim teacher
- an Autism swim provider
- a Puggles Swim approved instructor (Deaf Children Australia)
- an avid pool and ocean swimmer!
- I provide services at independent pools in Port Macquarie and Beechwood.
- The best contact is via Early Connections Port Macquarie (02) 6583 8238
- NDIS plan funds (therapy/capacity building) can be used to fund aquatic therapy. Early Connections-Port Macquarie/Hastings is a registered NDIS provider.
Aquatic therapy has been such an amazing experience for my twins. Paige is extremely knowledgeable with her approach, strategies and teaching methods which was positively received by the boys, she is extremely patient, caring and a wonderful coach who is very inclusive of all needs.
This has provided the boys with skills of increased awareness around water safety, as well as beginning to improve movement, coordination, and even breathing.
Port Macquarie NSW 2444