Autism Swim is a multi-disciplinary organisation, and we thrive on keeping our team as diverse as possible. Those with other abilities are always strongly encouraged to apply for all positions.
Position vacant: Events and Partnerships Manager
Minimum commitment: 12 months
Applications close: March 12th, 2020
Commencement: April 1st 2020
Role type: Contractor
Commitment: 9 hours a week. Ideally the candidate will be able to increase their hours as the organisation continues to grow.
Autism Swim is looking for a casual, Events and Partnerships Manager to join our growing team. This role would suit someone with a vast array of skills, who needs flexibility. Those with other abilities are always encouraged to apply.
- Coordination of all current events
- Identify, source and secure new event opportunities (including both fundraising and clinical events)
- Liaising with current aquatic, corporate and product partners
- Identify, source and secure new partner opportunities, who align with Autism Swim’s values and mission
- Assisting to execute Autism Swim’s strategIC goals, to achieve growth outcomes
- Create and drive innovative corporate fundraising initiatives
- A strong values base and a passion for inclusion
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of event management skills
- Experience in implementing a range of activities to cultivate and build relationships
- Ability to manage multiple events and relationships with multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Ability to build and sustain long lasting relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise your workload
- Ability to work cooperatively with the senior management team and report to CEO
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
Not essential but highly regarded:
- Degree qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Event Management, or related area
- Marketing and social media experience
- Fundraising partnerships experience
- Sydney (NSW) – based
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity for growth within our expanding company
- Working with high energy purpose-driven colleagues striving for greatness
If this opportunity sounds too good to pass up, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Events and Partnerships Manager Application.
Your cover letter should articulate your motivation for applying for this role and address the requirements of the role, as stipulated above.
Skilled volunteering is always warmly welcomed.
Please note that non-skilled volunteering requests can be difficult to facilitate due to the fact that there are certain prerequisites required in getting in the water with Autism Swim participants, and that extra people can cause over-stimulation and anxiety.
Any current paid vacancies will be displayed on this page when they become available, and will also be advertised in our monthly newsletter.